British. Bespoke. Beautiful. Self Build with Scandia-Hus.
If you’re planning on designing and building your own home, why not consider doing it with us?
At Scandia-Hus we provide a high level of service that matches the high-quality of our timber frame homes. We have a professional and experienced team to support and guide you through your self-build journey, who provide practical and cost-effective solutions to construction challenges. Here are a few more reasons why so many choose us;
- Established in 1974, we are the largest designer and supplier of Swedish timber frame energy-saving homes in the UK.
- With over 45 years in business, we have a wealth of experience at our disposal, a knowledgeable team and a reputation for combining the benefits of advanced Swedish technology with the best of traditional British architectural style and building craftmanship.
- Our homes are beautiful, bespoke and remarkably energy-efficient and to date over 4,000 Scandia-Hus properties have been built throughout the British Isles.
- We offer a complete bespoke in-house design service but can also supply a timber frame structure from your own plans.
- We prepare and submit planning and building regulation applications, undertaking any negotiations on your behalf where necessary.
- Our timber frame homes are all manufactured in the UK.
- We have our own highly trained teams who undertake timber frame shell erections all over the UK.
- Our building sets include so much more; insulation, triple-glazed windows, plasterboard, staircase, internal doors and joinery.
- Triple glazing, high levels of insulation and air-tight construction, mean heating costs are substantially reduced and living standards are greatly enhanced.
- We provide assistance with your chosen build route; self build, project management, main contractor, or turnkey, providing site support and technical back-up throughout your project.
Please click here to download Why Choose Us fact sheet.