We are Britain’s largest supplier of Swedish timber frame homes and over the next couple of years we will be continuing to expand our show centre in West Sussex.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate, determined and enthusiastic to help our customers realise their dream of building their own home. We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Estimator / Buyer
As an Estimator / Buyer, your duties will include:
• Preparing bill of quantities, cost budgets and estimates for new build house projects
• Maintaining good supplier relationships and explore new supplier options
• Working with Project Managers and the design team to help with the development and innovation on projects
• Focusing on maximising profit and customer satisfaction, while minimising the potential risk to the company
• Ensuring all specifications and details are correct
• Negotiating and buying materials for new build house projects
• Ensuring orders are made to agreed deadlines to avoid disruption to workflow
• Follow orders through to complete deliveries, reconciling shortages quickly and efficiently.
To be successful for the role of Estimator / Buyer, you should possess the following:
• Strong organisation and administration experience
• Good analytical skills
• High attention to detail
• Experience of the construction industry
• Strong negotiating skills
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word essential)
• Ideally experienced using design programmes such as AutoCAD with the ability to review technical and construction drawings.
• Able to manage workload proficiently and independently
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.