We are Britain’s largest designer and supplier of energy-efficient, bespoke Swedish timber frame homes in the UK and over the next couple of years, we will be continuing to expand.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate, determined and enthusiastic to help our customers realise their dream of building their own home.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
As a Project Manager, you will hold a vital position within the company. Working closely within the sales team, you will be responsible for achieving targets to deliver Scandia-Hus building sets to self-build clients across the UK. You will need to be very organised and efficient.
- Following up company generated leads, meeting with customers visiting the Show Centre and at customers’ homes or on site.
- Ensuring that customers receive a first-class service before, during and after the construction of their home.
- Ensuring all visitors and callers are dealt with tact, diplomacy, enthusiasm and efficiency
- Acquiring an excellent working knowledge of the Company’s products, services and overall objectives
- Being available for Saturday rota, attending exhibitions and Open Days
- Liaise with other departments regarding requests for drawings, estimates, shortages/remedials, etc. ensuring that complete details accompany each request
- Selling timber frame kits to meet agreed financial targets
- Monitoring and following up all general sales enquiries
- Making customer follow-up telephone calls
- Monitoring each planning application and liaising with the planning authorities as required
- Monitoring each building regulations application in liaison with the technical department
- Preparing tender documents, plans and other information for customers as required
To be successful for the role, you will need to have a passion for building and architecture, be determined to succeed with ambition and drive. You should also possess the following:
- Construction, design and or timber frame experience
- Good commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Previous experience in sales
- A high attention to detail and a ‘can do’ customer approach
- An ability to read architectural and technical drawings
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in the construction industry would be beneficial but not essential
- Be prepared to work out of office hours
- Full driving licence
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for any of these job vacancies, please email Sue Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org