Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is not intended as advice on which you should rely. It is subject to change without notice.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- It is prohibited for users to post or provide unlawful content on or to this website.
- If you wish to make a complaint in relation to the operation or use of this website, we ask that you send your complaint to Scandia-Hus Limited, Scandia-Hus Business Park, Felcourt Road, East Grinstead, RH19 2LP. We will respond to complaints and implement any remedies subject to the terms provided for by the law.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
Scandia-Hus Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page as we continually review our processes. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, phone number and home address
- other information relevant to your enquiry
- information such as how you came to our website and page visits
This data is collected through the website’s cookies (see below) and any information you input through our form submissions.
What We Do With the Information We Gather:
If you choose to submit your personal information through one of the multiple forms found on our website, the data is transferred via email to the staff within the office, so that they’re able to contact you as requested. The data is therefore processed on the lawful basis of consent. Your data may be inputted into, and stored on, our database to help us respond to your enquiries, as well as for internal record keeping purposes. We may also occasionally send you news and event information relating to your enquiry for marketing purposes, and those who have subscribed to our newsletter will receive this in their mailbox monthly. By submitting your information you are agreeing to this, but you may contact us at any time if you object to us using your data in this way or wish for your data to be deleted. If you have subscribed to our newsletter your information is stored on the mailing system ‘Mailchimp’ to enable us to send you the newsletter. You are able to update your subscription preferences or unsubscribe at any time by clicking the links at the bottom of the newsletter you have received.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your data is held securely on our systems and is kept for no longer than is necessary. Our retention period of data held from general enquiries is twelve months, if you make further contact with us via email, phone or visits, it may be kept longer. If you subscribe to our newsletter, this will be sent to you monthly until such a time as you unsubscribe.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They are commonly used in order to make websites work by tracking goods that you have placed in a basket, or work more efficiently by remembering your login details, as well as to provide information about the sites usage to the owners of the site. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
The following is a list of cookies that are used on this website:
|When browser is closed
The cookie data collected is stored and used on the Google Analytics service for information purposes only, to help us understand how people use our website and how we can improve it.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
You may choose for us to alter or remove your data from our system at any time, which we will do unless there is a lawful reason for us to retain the information. You have the right to be informed about what data we hold and what we do with it, to have access to your data, for your data to be rectified or erased, for the data to be stored but not utilised, to obtain your data and re-use for your own purposes and to object to the processing of your data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us; write to Scandia Hus Ltd. Scandia-Hus Business Park, Felcourt Road, Felcourt, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 2LP, email email@example.com or call 01342 838060.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to Scandia Hus Ltd, Scandia-Hus Business Park, Felcourt Road, Felcourt, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 2LP, send an email to email@example.com or call 01342 838060 as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not share, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Scandia-Hus Business Park, Felcourt Road, Felcourt, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 2LP or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org