Scandia-Hus build beautiful bespoke energy-efficient timber frame homes. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and over 40 years experience of working with timber-frame. Over the next couple of years we will be continuing to expand our show centre here in West Sussex. Work has already got underway for our new show house.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate, determined and enthusiastic to help our customers realise their dream of building their own home.
We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
TIMBER FRAME DESIGNER
Scandia Hus are looking to recruit a Timber Frame Designer to join our design team based at our East Grinstead Show Centre offices working on residential self build timber frame projects.
The role will include:
- Production of working drawings suitable for manufacturing purposes for bespoke residential properties
- Preparation and submission of building regulation applications
- Preparation of working and manufacturing drawings
- Creating design proposal drawings
- Producing technical drawings for planning application packages
- Working closely with our project managers and meeting clients to discuss their design requirements
Successful candidates should possess the following:
- Good communication skills
- Good AutoCAD skills
- An organised and methodical approach to working, with excellent attention to detail
- 5-6 years experience in a timber frame design role
- Driving licence and transport essential due to our location
Please forward a covering letter and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org